Whole Health RD is hiring! We’re looking for a part-time registered dietitian with counseling skills, business skills, and customer service skills to join us. We’re searching for someone who we can invest in our team for the long term.
- Has a flexible schedule allowing you to set your own hours.
- Includes working with and learning from a dietitian with experience in everything from obesity policy to functional nutrition to fertility nutrition.
- Provides highly competitive compensation.
- Includes training in functional nutrition and physiology.
- Encourages creativity to create and design programs that appeal to your interests and those of your clients.
- Let’s you be a part of a known brand and rapidly growing company.
You are a registered dietitian seeking an exciting next step in your career. You are a go-getter. You work well independently. You love working one-on-one with clients. Nutrition is exciting to you. You want to have your own private clients to help reach their health goals, without all the hassle of running a business or getting referrals. You have outstanding communication abilities, and those who know you would say you are compassionate, caring, encouraging, and empathetic. You are a positive person, and are committed to developing your nutrition and business skills—even going outside of your comfort zone to overcome challenges. You are open to feedback and criticism to improve your skills. You have solid organizational and time management skills. You have a passion for lifelong learning regarding all things nutrition and wellness. You’re open to new ideas.
Whole Health RD’s mission is to help our clients find root-cause solutions to their health problems. We believe in an approach that teaches clients to ditch diets and fads, and learn “Big Picture” food and lifestyle practices that help them achieve better health and body function. We focus on symptom resolution, not just chasing labs. We encourage not only food-related balance and mindfulness, but also attention to mental health, stress management, and an all-around whole body approach.
Whole Health RD started off as a small private practice, and we are deep rooted in the community and quickly growing.
What you’ll be doing:
You get to work one-on-one with your own dedicated client list. This role involves maintaining good client relationships through the entire care process. For your position, you will be provided with training on best practices and encouraged to bring your unique existing experiences as well. You will be trained independently and by Nicole personally and have her support, strategies, and guidance, but you are absolutely a self-starter and will do many tasks independently.
The position will have significant opportunities for growth.
What will set you up for success:
- One-on-one counseling experience with adults
- Knowledge of mindful eating and non-diet approaches
- A positive attitude
- A passion for lifelong learning regarding all things nutrition and wellness
What would set you apart:
- Formal or self-taught basic knowledge of integrative and functional nutrition
- A background in business or a strong entrepreneurial drive
If you want a job that allows you to channel your passion, guide people toward reaching their greatest health goals, and help them become their best self with a major opportunity for growth, based on your ability to help grow the company…then apply now!
Please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you want to work for Whole Health RD and listing your favorite nutrition book or resource to: Nicole@WholeHealthRD.com.
As long as this post is still up, I am still accepting applications.