Whole Health RD periodically accepts interns throughout the year. Interns should be interested in private practice nutrition, physiology, and/or a functional/integrative nutrition approach that focuses on root cause resolution. Internships are typically three months long, but can be adjusted in accordance to intern’s needs.
- January-March: applications due November 30th
- June-August: applications due April 30th
- September-November: applications due July 30th
Intern will shadow nutrition counseling sessions as well as perform the following responsibilities:
- Craft engaging, thought-provoking social media posts once a week. I have a business page and several groups that I manage. These posts may be inspired by recent news and are catered toward my target audience of women who are interested in fertility, birth, postpartum, and thyroid issues.
- Write one blog post during internship on topic of choice.
- Create a new handout and/or content for online portal.
- Participate in administrative duties of running a private nutrition practice such as billing, scheduling, and website management.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. If desired, intern has access to a mineral analysis lab test and unlimited InBody body composition testing.
Applicants, please send an email to Nicole@WholeHealthRD.com with the following information.
- Degree pursued:
- Current future career plans:
- Favorite nutrition book or resource:
- Why do you want to intern with Whole Health RD?